Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Adam's Special Delivery


Hello, hello!
Today I am here with a super cute new release from Crafter's Companion.
If you are a fan of the Angelica & Friends stamp line, 
you are really going to love Angelica & Adam!

The Angelica & Adam range will release February 25th
and will have four Adam EZMount rubber stamps, 
as well as 8 all-new clear acrylic stamps.
And that's not all! 
There will also be paper pads for each gender and embossing folders to match
plus a CD Rom just loaded with more goodies.


I colored my Adam with my Spectrum Noir markers
FS3, FS4, FS8, EB6, EB7, EB8, BT1, BT2, BT3, BT4, TN1, TN2, TN3, 
CT3, CT4, CR3, CR4, OR1, OR2, BG8, and BG10

Stay tuned for more from this release!

2 comments:

  1. This is soo cute Christy! Love how you coloured that gorgeous image! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...